Saturday, October 9, 2010

Rhinestone Follies Burlesque Review

Okay, LivingSocial and Rhinestone Follies, you have exceeded my expectations.

R Bar, the venue where the Rhinestone Follies burlesque troupe performs every other Friday, was deliciously decadent. With two bars, several private rooms, fabulous lighting and, of course, a stage and several stripper poles, it was truly an ideal place to see a burlesque show.

The Rhinestone Follies show was prefaced with an enthusiastic performance by a go-go dancer and supplemented with acts by other performers. Below are a few pictures of the stunning evening.







Ooh-la-la!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a good time!

    xoxo
    Kita St. Cyr
    Rhinestone Follies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kita is my favorite! My friend won some pasties the first time we went there. I was wondering if Kita could show me how to put them on........

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the show you saw was indeed better than the one I saw. Pretty bad is what I thought and also the photograph used in promos was HIGHLY misleading about the type and caliber of the ladies who actually performed. Like I said all i hope is that it was a totally different show.

    ReplyDelete