Monday, October 11, 2010

Bowie Ball Extravaganza!

Bowie Ball this year, at Santos Party House, was an extravaganza of glitter, glamor, disco, dancing and performances. I believe we left around 3 am, and then only because my friends were ready to call it a night; otherwise, I would have stayed till closing and then some...

I got fairly dressed up, recycling the very form-fitting gold spandex dress I had bought and worn for my Medusa outfit last Halloween. While I made sure to apply eyeliner and glitter prior to going out, the makeup artists at Bowie Ball, all Bumble and bumble stylists, did a much more spectacular job than I could have pulled off myself.

Some pictures of the night:



(above, me posing with my very talented and glam-tastic make-up artist!)


(Gotta appreciate the humor of Santos' signs!)

No comments:

Post a Comment