Friday, October 8, 2010

Rhinestone Follies Burlesque and Week in Review

So I have made a pact with myself to use all my LivingSocial and Lifebooker saved deals before I purchase more... though of course, regardless, I am still occasionally swayed by irresistible deals. In fact, I believe the two tickets I bought for tonight to see the Rhinestone Follies burlesque troupe were purchased after this decision.


But hey, I am making it a point to redeem all my pre-purchased deals, including tonight's!

Prior to tonight's upcoming show, I also indulged this week in drinks and dinner at both Nomad and WineBar in the East Village, both at 50% discounts, thanks to LivingSocial. Cheers, I can drink to that.

And then I plan on calling it a somewhat early night, as I have my second Research and Fact Checking class with NYU's School of Continuing and Professional Studies (SCPS) program on Saturday. And this will also be my last class required for me to finally obtain my Certificate in Publishing from NYU!! Now I will just have to go out and find more work... But until then, I'll be enjoying my discounted fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment