Tuesday, September 28, 2010

LivingSocial, Lifebooker and Groupon! Deals... Or Else!

Ok, so I haven't joined Groupon yet. I feel a little inundated as it is with offers from LivingSocial (Downtown, Midtown and Brooklyn!!) and Lifebooker Loot... but it is tempting. A little too tempting, because I already have several outstanding purchases to redeem from both LivingSocial and Lifebooker. And I am sooo tempted to buy Lifebooker Loot's special today, which is a 65 minute massage for only $49. But I still have two pre-purchased massages yet to redeem, one from Spa Week (ay, yet another all-too-irresistible bargain) and one from LivingSocial.

Anyway, moderation in moderation, I guess...

I've reviewed LivingSocial, Lifebooker and Groupon on Suite 101: The Online Bargain Scoop: LivingSocial, Lifebooker and Groupon. In between pampering myself, I am, after all, trying to develop a writing portfolio here!

1 comment:

  1. Your contents force out your readers for commenting.
    living social

    ReplyDelete