Saturday, September 4, 2010

Labor Day Fun Day

So I am proudly entertaining a small dinner tonight to kick off Labor Day and enjoy what should prove to be lovely weather and a delectable evening, surrounded by good friends and good vibes! Besides the fact that I am so thoroughly content with my dinner party plans ahead, I am also trying to take care of my health (and my wallet). But, for those who DO want to party tonight, here are some events that look good:

"Art: The Forbidden City" - a Winkel and Balktick Warehouse Adventure that you have to RSVP to in order to obtain the exact location and party details (but rumor has it that it's deep in the heart of Sunset Park, Brooklyn, which at least means it should be raging till the early dawn).

Henrietta Hudson's White Party - in honor of Labor Day, you must wear white!! I am trying to institute the same rule for my own dinner party, but we'll see how well that works out...

And, all weekend long, the Electric Zoo festival at Randall's Island Park!

No comments:

Post a Comment