Friday, January 14, 2011

Bubbles, Dancing, NYC Oh My!

With a certificate I had purchased from LivingSocial, I organized a girls night yesterday at Bubble Lounge, a swanky champagne and cocktail bar in Tribeca. With drinks like the baby pear martini and kit kat martini, the place was delectable. And we were even surprised with free mini-cupcakes and a burlesque show at 11! There's something to be said about feeling all Sex and the City sometimes...

And tomorrow I will add a little culture to my swanky fun, with a dance party at the Museum of the Moving Image: the Signal to Noise event with dancing, interactive art, electronic music and so much more. Unless of course I decide on going to the No Man's Land Gypsy dance party extraordinaire. Then again, I might just go to Mehanata, the Bulgarian Bar, tonight... So much dancing, so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment