Wednesday, May 26, 2010

NYC Splurges

For once in my life, I am splurging more on something other than shows ...

I've become a little addicted to both Lifebooker and Living Social -- the former focuses on health and beauty, while the latter is more about any kind of "lifestyle" and social perks.

From Lifebooker, I've purchased everything from a dental cleaning package to an acupuncture visit to massages...Hey, a girl without full health insurance has to take advantage of these kinds of deals!!

And from Living Social, so far I've just bought round-trip ferry tickets to Fire Island and HALF-OFF all-natural cupcakes! Cos, without health insurance and several part-time gigs, a girl has to indulge somehow...


Hmm, so should I eat those all-natural cupcakes before or after my dental cleaning and check-up?

Oh, and while it may be annoying to receive daily e-mails from these two companies, it's worth the minor hassle of having to review/delete/resist offers, as deals are 50% off and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment