Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cabinet of Wonders at Le Poisson Rouge Tonight!

Yes, blog and blog follower(s), I have neglected you. Work and personal life has been a little consuming. I have had time to enjoy the culture and nightlife of NYC, but I haven't had the time or focus to blog about my adventures (and misadventures) lately.

Just have to say, Massive Attack at Terminal 5 was amazing, as was Chelsea Handler's stand-up at Radio City!! In some ways, they were both commentaries about society being fucked up, yet seeing life as still somehow beautiful and funny.

And now, tonight, I am going to see John Wesley Harding's Cabinet of Wonders at Le Poisson Rouge.

The event features
John Wesley Harding and His Band, The English UK
w/ Janeane Garofalo , Robbie Fulks , Paul Muldoon , Eugene Mirman , Buffalo Tom and Kristin Hersh.

I am not familar with any of the names, with the exception of Janeane Garofalo




... but I can't wait. I need some more comedy in my life right now...

The event has been tagged as "alternative indie comedy new york folk singer-songwriter blues alt-country country" - should be interesting - well, more than interesting!! It should be entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment