Monday, May 3, 2010

NYC April Shows

So last week I literally saw a show every other day during the week, from Amanda Blank last Monday at the Bell House, to Hole on Wednesday and the Gossip on Friday, both at Terminal 5.

Amanda Blank really is an up-and-coming star... see more pics from Brooklyn Vegan here.


And Hole pictures below:


Courtney Love was frank and full of sardonic humor as usual. "This is like a sexual relationship," she said, early on in her set. "I am having sex with all of you. And if you want some mind-blowing sex, I can't be the only one giving. So show some love!" (Roughly, this is what she said.) And the audience responded appropriately.



No shows for me until the Shout Out Louds May 5, Massive Attack on May 11, and Chelsea Handler May 15! Okay, it's life as usual for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment