Friday, April 23, 2010

Zamaan: New Hookah Bar in S. Williamsburg!

So last night before going to the Passion for Fashion event, I stopped by Trophy Bar in Williamsburg and afterward discovered a NEW HOOKAH BAR right next door to it!

My friend and I were invited to see the new place, Zamaan's, which includes a patio, a swank bar area and a downstairs. The staff were all super-friendly and excited for the new place. They gave my friend and I several flyers for their opening party tonight, which features a free vodka bar from 11 pm - midnight. Oh, and did I mention, there's NO cover! My friend and I were so excited about this place that we literally handed out flyers to people on our walk to the L train as well as on the subway itself.

What is life without good friends who say "excuse me, ladies and gentlemen" on the train and actually get people who want to listen? We definitely spread the word! See below for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment