Thursday, April 29, 2010

New York and Stressors... !

I have to say, I was thinking about how and why I am still living in New York after nearly seven years.

Yes, it is an addiction. And it's become my home. And it's exciting. But...

I am also going through the top stressors, which are:

  • Finances
  • Relationship
  • Career
  • Health
  • Safety
  • Home
(See "The Top Six Stressor Areas in Life: How to Recognize & Handle the Stress")

Seriously, I don't have full-time work, I don't have health insurance, I am about to get new roommates, I recently bumped my head pretty hard and had all sorts of worries, and I am probably spending more than I'm earning... But I'm still relatively young and healthy, and my relationship issues could be worse... much worse... and I probably want all of this excitement anyway, after all... And aren't these stressors part of the allure of NYC?

I am balancing it all with lots of shows, from Amanda Blank to Hole to the Gossip, all this week...!

Pics to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment