Friday, September 7, 2012

I've had a few more pieces published since I've last signed onto Blogger. My "Street Trash Innocence" poem is featured on the Circa Review, paired with a vintage photo of two topless women (unbeknownst to me at the time of publication). And I have a collage paired with a little essay/prose piece I wrote, "The Traveler/Urban Traveler," published on Shuf Poetry.

I've also written about the upcoming Williamsburg Fashion Weekend on Examiner.com.

I've been a little careless with keeping up with my writing and art this summer (and I was so ambitious!!), but now that I am back from travels and back to somewhat of a routine, I am returning my creative pursuits, hopefully with a vengeance. Someone even recently brought a print of my artwork on Imagekind. So things are slowly happening for me. It's a hard knock life trying to make a living with
one's art in NYC!

                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment