Friday, September 4, 2009

Half-Price NYC

I am trying to finally buckle down and be more financially responsible, so I've been hitting up half-price deals like the half-price bottles of wine on Tuesdays at Nita Nita, a tapas bar in Williamsburg. This deal was definitely worth it.

But then I also took advantage of Lifebooker this past week, a self-described essential "Source for Exclusive New York City Salon & New York City Spa Deals." While I did receive a facial for 50% off, I also ended up agreeing to an additional treatment and bought some exfoliation cream for what ended up being a rather whopping bill... NYC, I do love you - sometimes - but not your pollution or your excessive costs... !

Anyway, here's to finding cheap Labor Day weekend fun in the city!

No comments:

Post a Comment