Sunday, May 17, 2009

Peaches at Webster Hall!

So I am a little preoccupied currently with my very quickly approaching sojourn to South America, and thus I have been neglecting this blog of mine. I will probably not be updating my blog so frequently during the next two months; and if I do, it will be about the magic/mystery/mythology of Peru, and all my adventures & misadventures there.

So I have been packing the fun in before the upcoming departure date (May 21!!).

Peaches at Webster Hall last night, May 16, ROCKED! She fully delivered on all raunchy, musical promises made in her albums. Categorized on her Myspace page as Electro/Rock/Hip Hop, Peaches was simply fun: she was tough, yet vulnerable, and cheeky, yet clearly working for the love of the crowd.









No comments:

Post a Comment