Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Daily Routines


Following a bohemian lifestyle these days, I find myself with both the extraordinary pleasure and excruciating difficulty of organizing my time effectivley, and according to my own schedule. I teach two college courses -- at different colleges -- and do one-on-one tutoring work. All together, it doesn't pay much, and may or may not add up to or surpass the hours of a full-time job, but it is a rewarding and exhilirating lifestyle, albeit ocassionally stressful.
Except for the one college course I teach, I actually have both the freedom and the responsibility to schedule my work hours: when I am tutoring, when I am online working with students, when I am grading papers, and so on.

With this in mind, I did a Google search on writers' and artists' daily routines and came up with this: Daily Routines: "How writers, artists, and other interesting people organize their days." The blog is a fascinating glimpse into the lives of many different notable and unconventional thinkers and writers, and can even be searched by categories such as "Night Owls," "Procrastinators," "Exercisers" and such!


No comments:

Post a Comment