Thursday, February 5, 2009

Little Boots and More

I am not tiring of my blog; rather, I am tiring of winter in NYC... ah, the doldrums.

Well, this weekend will hopefully clear some of the cobwebs, as I am heading up to Studio B (up in the wilds of Greenpoint) to see Little Boots, a quirky electro-pop outfit from the UK that I discovered through the CMJ festival this fall.

Check out the Studio B calendar for event and ticket info. Show is Friday, February 6; doors are at 10 pm! Also, check out Little Boots' Myspace page. Yay Little Boots!

For other weekend fun, I am thinking of checking out the "Sounds Like Brooklyn" music festival sponspored by BAM (Brooklyn Academy of Music).The festival goes on from February 6-14th; and the headliners are Beirut (sold out) and Clap your Hands Say Yeah (I am buying a ticket!).

No comments:

Post a Comment