Saturday, January 10, 2009

Instead of No Pants: Flavor-Tripping!

It's too cold to try to find those shenanigans, though I expect it will attract quite a lot of attention. I can't even imagine not wearing pants (or at least tights) on a day like today. Thank goodness for publicity and the internet; it's guaranteed that footage of No Pants 2k9 will be available for viewing from the warmth of my apartment.

Instead of that, I think I am F_I_N_A_L_L_Y going to make it to a "flavor-tripping" party tonight, and I can't *wait*! Especially since I have decided as my New Year's resolution to cut back on drinking, this is the perfect Saturday night adventure, snow be damned.

There is even a blog devoted entirely to flavor-tripping parties: Flavor Tripping.

Post- event update: Don't get your expectations too high; I barely noticed a difference in food flavors from the so-called miracle fruit. The biggest difference is that it makes sour food taste more sweet than sour.

No comments:

Post a Comment